Responsible for performing investment grade audits for lighting projects at customer facilities, primarily in the NYC area and typically commercial office buildings. Collects complete, accurate, and detailed information of existing lighting fixtures, lamps, and control systems, records information into audit tools, and project workbook. Collaborates with sales and project teams in specifying a retrofit solution based on information collected.
- Will conduct investment grade audits for lighting and energy upgrades, including, reviews of building floor plans, creating lighting take-offs, identifies facility areas, identifies fixture types and characteristics, completes accurate count of fixtures by area and fixture type, works with facility manager to ensure completeness of audit, reviews and submits data in a timely manner using provided application.
- Collaborates with teammates and colleagues in lighting solutions group and other divisions to complete large campus investment grade audits.
- Ensure on-time delivery of high quality, detailed, error-free products
- Adheres to established audit process
- Adheres to required schedule and timelines.
- Work is generally performed in an office environment, but employee may need to travel to customer sites or warehouse facilities. Driving may be required for an extended period of time with frequent stops and starts. Can be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- Knowledge of energy-efficient lighting and retrofit principles, lighting controls, mechanical equipment, and other energy-efficient equipment
- Leverage various auditing tools and software to streamline processes
- Build templates or use existing calculations
- Knowledge of utility incentive programs and equipment qualification requirements
- Knowledge of energy codes and NYC local laws
- Collaborate with INF teams to deliver cohesive solutions
- Develop new tools and techniques to improve existing work process and products
- Support Sales and development of new business pursuits
- Monitor industry trends and evaluate cutting edge technologies and services for potential client application
Skills & Experience Requirements
- 2+ years of lighting auditing experience required.
- Experience in the energy industry a plus – energy savings calculations, utility bill processing.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and focused time management
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work under tight timelines and schedules
- Ability to work independently
- Skilled in using MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Demonstrate passion, drive and commitment to overcome challenges and achieve excellent results in alignment with company’s mission, vision and values
If you are interested in joining INF Associates, please email us your resume, references, and qualifications at email@example.com and we will contact you if we feel you are a good fit.